Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Something wicked this way comes

Alternate title: Poison gas, friend or foe?

Don't you love when some drunken misunderstandings that are later forgiven point to deeper flaws. Ok, so last night Robyn (roommate) comes home from playing pool with her friend and this guy, and drama ensues, I'm not telling this story again. At anyrate her friend gets mad, guy is kinda slimy, and robyn ends up pissed, Robyn leaves with guy comes back at five in the morning they spend the morning in bed, her friend is calling me trying to figure out if robyn will ever talk to her again. it's now been twenty-four hours and they've all reconciled But theres some bigger misunderstanding that they are rolling right over. I'd like to think that this isn't going to be a thing I get dragged into later but thats just not in the cards. I'm just pissed that they are all warm and fuzzy and I feel like a storm is coming. And you wonder why I look forward to hanging out with sane friends on the weekend.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

I'd like to suggest a title for this entry, in the spirit of Sports Night:

Eli's Coming ...

2:20 PM

 
Blogger Robyn said...

Can I meet your sane friends? Oh, wait..

8:41 PM

 
Blogger Heather K said...

a portent of something bad

4:37 PM

 
Blogger Mike said...

news flash: the guy is still slimy, Robyn is utterly enthralled by the slime, and her friend is being hit on behind her back by the slime. It's things like this that make me laugh when girls say men are dumb, cause you gals are just as dumb AND hypocrits.

5:58 PM

 
Blogger Margaret said...

Maybe, but at least I can spell "hypocrite." Assface.

9:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home