Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Wet phone

A series of events conspired to destroy my phone yesterday. First, to kick off our two week layoff at work I went hunting with my dad, it was cold, and i got nothing. second, I had went home the night before to spend the night because we were leaving early on monday morning. third, my mom was sick and kinda out of it. Fourth, I left my phone at home in my jeans pocket. Fifth, my mom was doing a load of laundry and stuck my jeans in there to finish off the load. this is where three and five really come into play, being out of it, my mom didn't really check the pockets of my jeans before putting them in the wash, which when she did my laundry regulary she always did, so i attribute this to her flu. I came home to exceptionally clean and broken phone. A new one will arrive wednesday or thursday, so bless cingular for including two day delivery for insured phones.

3 Comments:

Blogger Margaret said...

Is your SIM card salvageable?

Are we going to have to give you our #s all over again?

Cell phones live in fear of you, you are the cell phone killa.

2:05 PM

 
Blogger Mike said...

yes, apparently sim cards survive watery encounters

6:29 PM

 
Blogger Jim said...

you just can't find good help these days ...

7:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home