Monday, March 06, 2006

Night at westport

So I saw my first Russian Film the other night, since it was my first i can't really make a comment about russian films, it was good though, sort of like underworld only with a story and a plot but less special effects. The effect were fairly good, just not the point of the movie which is more than I can say for most american action films. what was most interesting to me was the subtitles, they actually did alot with them, maybe russian films depend on the european market. there were shifts in color some were blurry, at a couple points something would move on the screen (like an arm or a door) to reveal the next line, I've never seen this before. Although the subtitles did not make or break the movie they were different.

Also i got to see chrissy, sam, nick and kelly which is always fun but rare.

3 Comments:

Blogger chrissy. said...

yes, i remember the subtitles impressing me, too.

8:45 AM

 
Blogger Robyn said...

me too

7:41 PM

 
Blogger Margaret said...

Indeed, they were pretty original. I forgot.

9:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home