Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Concept vs Implementation

So we have an HR generalist who has taken it upon herself to streamline procedure around the office, by streamline I mean create more work for me, It's a good concept but the implementation isn't going well for me. you see she doesn't understand the difference between what she wants the recruiters to do, color coating and what not, and what they really do. I tried to talk to her today about the difference and she got this vacant look on her face like i was speaking russian, I quickly gave up. And since I have no say over policy this shall continue unabated.

2 Comments:

Blogger Margaret said...

Try putting snakes in her car. That worked when you wanted Donald to do your evil bidding.

10:04 AM

 
Blogger Jim said...

Snakes in a Car? That sounds ridiculous.

11:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home